View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which is more rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Good as always BB! It's difficult to sort out BPA without preconceived opinions. Now we can agree/disagree better per position projecting forward in context of rarity of position, upside of prospect all within fabric of a teams salary cap moving forward to ensure future roster balance.
Yep and why you and I and some others do what we do and love it. Unlike some years, 2014 should offer some quality candidates for our needs. I can spend hours on a mock and then ten minutes after I complete do another.