View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which is more rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Hopefully, my comment does not deter from your question, but I think there is one of these in 2014 draft. Matthews. I think only one other franchise type position is represented and that is C J Mosley at ILB. So you guys that always push BPA have to draft one of these even over a trade down.
Good as always BB! It's difficult to sort out BPA without preconceived opinions. Now we can agree/disagree better per position projecting forward in context of rarity of position, upside of prospect all within fabric of a teams salary cap moving forward to ensure future roster balance.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote