View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #416
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
My impression of Sumlin is that he could be a very good NFL coach... I have concerns about how quickly he would successfully adapt his offense to the NFL. Mostly, though, I worry about what his defensive staff would look like. The day he would be hired, though, I would primarily experience optimism.
Good for you and another 8 yrs of mental masturbation.

It doesn't bother you that Sumlin has never won anything despite having 2 of the greatest college QB's in NCAA history. (He didn't recruit either of them)

You really want Sumlin to lead a pro team? Give me Jay Gruden or Zimmer, people that have proven themselves in the NFL. As opposed to a guy that hasn't even proven he can win big at the college level.

Maybe winning isn't your, or BoB's #1 priority.