View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #410
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Looks like the typical Kubiak apologists are still reaching to make it seem like this guy hasn't been a total embarrassing disaster here for the last 8 years. I find it amusing that people actually credit him for the first playoff season when it was Wade's defense that caused that all season when Yates was throwing check downs all season long and there was hardly any offense. Hell, if it wasn't for Mcnair Kubiak would have still kept Smith for another year. Lol!

Sorry guys, but all of those arguments for Kubiak over the years have all but failed over and over again. We're a worse team now then what we were in Dom Capers last season. I always found it funny that Kubiak's disciples in here would bash Capers on and on, but at the same time excuse and put Gary on a pedastool. Capers had some horrid seasons, but he had Carr and company and an expansion team he inherited with no Oline. Kubiak's had a ton of talent for several years and ran this team into the ground as if he was driving a jet 500 miles per hour into the ground.
This is such hateful bile... Exactly what defies logic. After taking that same disaster under capers and starting 0-4 with them in 2006, Texan fans did not root for a losing team in any season other than 2010 and this season. While those are not championship credentials, it also isn't "driving a jet 500 miles per hour into the ground". Also, why do you need everyone to hate Kubiak? Nobody is arguing for Kubiak to stay next year. So, what is this obsession with "apologists"? I have been marked as a Kubiak apologist, which is fine, but even I have blamed this disastrous season primarily on Kubiak's miscalculations and coaching limitations. So, what is it that you need exactly?