View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #20
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which is more rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
1. Manning still appears to be the man. Although Brady seems to always get it done.

2. Joe Thomas and Ryan Clady are the consensus top LTs. I like Russell Okung as well.

3. Richard Sherman, without a doubt.

4. I look at S in today's league like this: I like a traditional FS as my SS, and I like a CB/FS hybrid as my FS. Because the TE is becoming popular again in the passing game, a FS like Earl Thomas is almost as valuable as a top tier CB.

Great post,this is what the NFL is evolving into.

You need this and atleast 3 good CB's.

Maybe DJ will develop into the FS that you're looking for. I've got my doubts. Other than JoJo and KJ there are not NFL quality Hybrid nickle CB or the hybrid CB/FS on the roster. The best way to fill the CB/FS role is to sign a vet CB who's lost a step to fill that role. (Charles/Rod Woodson/Lott) all made the transition late in their careers.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote