View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #18
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72205 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which is more rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
who is the best QB in the league right now?

is there a clear cut consensus franchise tackle?

have not seen Revis play this year with Tampa, but is there any CB who teams fear or avoid @ all costs?

good point made by Arlington in regards to CB becoming a volume position because of scarcity, in that vein does safety enter picture & how does his value measure up against top rated CB's?
1. Manning still appears to be the man. Although Brady seems to always get it done.

2. Joe Thomas and Ryan Clady are the consensus top LTs. I like Russell Okung as well.

3. Richard Sherman, without a doubt.

4. I look at S in today's league like this: I like a traditional FS as my SS, and I like a CB/FS hybrid as my FS. Because the TE is becoming popular again in the passing game, a FS like Earl Thomas is almost as valuable as a top tier CB.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote