View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #35
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans Drop ticket prices this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
For the record, this year was the eighth time in eleven opportunities that the Texans have raised ticket prices. The only years that prices weren't raised was in 2003, 2006 and 2011. Ticket prices weren't raised in '06 and '11 because of the poor product put on the field the season before. Ticket prices in 2003 remained the same as in '02 as part of the team's original ticket sales and marketing plan. link

Remember when parking was $10? That doubled after just two years of franchise existence.
I don't know who wrote that article, but it is not correct. I know for a fact they raised prices in '06. It's the only time I've ever considered not renewing. They made a coaching change so I stayed on.

Now, sometimes they don't raise the price of every ticket in the stadium (I know some folks in the 600's who haven't had a price increase in 2 or 3 years or so), but prices have gone up somewhere every year but one.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote