View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #34
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans Drop ticket prices this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You are talking price, not profit correct? - and are you talking about Cowboys tickets?
Profit. My math isn't that good and trying to keep it simple my thought was inflation would cause my ticket price to increase from $44 to perhaps $65 or $70, and everything above would be profit. I mentioned Cowboys tickets and perhaps Jerry starting high up front only because there hasn't been an increase since moving into the new stadium. I was expecting gradual increases each year, but it hasn't happened yet.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote