View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #102
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I duno how wade keeps his job. He's been terrible in his calls as well as use of people. Wade should be the 2nd to go behind kubes.
I dunno about that. We've had 2 good years out of his 3 on D. We also still lead the league in passing yards on D, which shows he's still doing something right while the team is falling apart around him. The offense has had way too many 3 and outs and the D gets exhausted in the 2nd half. I'd like to see him back off the man coverage some too, but I really don't think our D is the problem. Brady will make them look horrible Sunday, but what's Wade supposed to do about that without a healthy Cushing in the middle and an offense that packs it in every 2nd half of every game?

Another thing is nobody wanted JJ Watt, but Wade insisted on it, stood up, took the blame, and said, "This is a good football player." The rest is history.

HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote