View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #5
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Baby's First Mock Draft

As much as I like the work of horton,I would pass on a coach who needs to learn how to be a coach. I think we've been through enough growing pains with kubes and his 1st job. If it were me, I would call mike holmgren 1st to see if he wanted to coach. As much as I like cowher and his passion, I'm not sure about him away from the steelers structure. Holmgren on the other hand has been to the superbowl with 2 different teams. He's known to develop qbs and I like the fact he runs a version of wco. I know he's 65,but he's a lifer. Now on to the draft.

If the texans don't get the top pick, I have no problems with clowney. I personally think the texans will have the top pick. Even though I think marriotta needs seasoning ,I think the debate betweenhe and clowney has to be had. Between those 2 and the upside of both, clowney probably is the right choice. Clowney is probably the right choice because of who you drafted with the 2nd rd pick in Boyd.