View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013   #32
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans Drop ticket prices this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Most of that tactic is called keeping up with inflation. $75 for a ticket in 2002 is $100 now to stay even.
I see the profit on my ticket going from $44 in 2002 to $85.50 now. I also see that PSL holders can make a profit if they purchased in 2002, though it would probably be a difficult decision.

I guess ole Jerry decided to make his profit up front when moving to the new stadium and keep prices the same for at least five years.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote