View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013   #28
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29231 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I'm sure they can. They'll just claim that injuries and bad luck derailed us to a 2-14 season. That we had a chance to win many of those 14 losses in a row. But then they will bring up the excitement of having the first overall pick in a very deep 2014 draft class. How they have plans for an amazing draft day party for the fans and how 2014 is going to be our year to make a legitimate Super Bowl run. And some Houston fans, like myself, are gullible enough to believe that.
Eh, they could, but, they would be insane to even consider that. I really don't think they have any leverage to raise prices. This is the same fan base that lost it when our high paid QB was put back into a game; if they tried to raise prices, fans will burn Reliant to the freaking ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote