View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013   #27
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do the Texans Drop ticket prices this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Not true. There was about three years when prices didn't go up. Then, when prices did go up after the 9-7 season, I wasn't that angry, because they increase was justified.

As for this year? No, there won't be an increase. No way they could justify it.

What'll probably happen is prices will stay flat, but they'll probably splurge on nice gifts for season ticket holders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure they can. They'll just claim that injuries and bad luck derailed us to a 2-14 season. That we had a chance to win many of those 14 losses in a row. But then they will bring up the excitement of having the first overall pick in a very deep 2014 draft class. How they have plans for an amazing draft day party for the fans and how 2014 is going to be our year to make a legitimate Super Bowl run. And some Houston fans, like myself, are gullible enough to believe that.