View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013   #26
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29607 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
For the record, this year was the eighth time in eleven opportunities that the Texans have raised ticket prices. The only years that prices weren't raised was in 2003, 2006 and 2011. Ticket prices weren't raised in '06 and '11 because of the poor product put on the field the season before. Ticket prices in 2003 remained the same as in '02 as part of the team's original ticket sales and marketing plan. link

Remember when parking was $10? That doubled after just two years of franchise existence.
100 percent correct. Prices were kept down for a few seasons.

They simply can't justify an increase this year. Sorry, Bob, but you're making less profit this year on your billion dollar corporation. This is why THE HEAD COACH MATTERS. When you settle for "good enough" and mediocrity, profits don't increase.

As for parking, my buddy handles the parking passes, so I'm not 100 percent sure, but, I'm pretty sure our parking pass is $40 or so a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote