View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013   #25
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm pretty much sure that there's only been one season where that hasn't
been a ticket increase irrespective of the record. Other than that, they'll be going up yet again!
Not true. There was about three years when prices didn't go up. Then, when prices did go up after the 9-7 season, I wasn't that angry, because they increase was justified.

As for this year? No, there won't be an increase. No way they could justify it.

What'll probably happen is prices will stay flat, but they'll probably splurge on nice gifts for season ticket holders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote