Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013   #9
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90044 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I'm glad there are others that share the same love for Bortles that I have. He's not a finished product (not a single QB in this class is) but the poise and ability he shows under pressure and when the game is on the line is what makes me believe he is the BEST QB in this class should he choose to come out.

It bothers me that ESPN and other "draft experts" keep saying this is a deep QB class because the talent level sucks IMO. There is not a single QB available that can step up and lead an NFL team like Luck or RGIII did their rookie seasons.

And they barely mention Bortles name (which is good for us).
This is a deep QB class in the sense that there is potentially 8 or 9 guys that teams could fall in love with.

But I agree, this class lacks top tier talent and is severely overrated due to the need for QB talent for about half the teams in the league.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote