View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013   #25
Naija Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 945 Naija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Did Kubiak make the right call?

I honestly think he should have given Yates a shot.

After all the success he has had in the past, unless in practice he has regressed as badly as Schaub, which didn't seem to be the situation during the pre-season, for all the respect he showed to before being forced to remove Schaub I don't get why Yates wasn't shown small consideration for at least one start.

Yates in his rookie year proved he had a arm, wasn't very consistent but he could move better then Schaub and frankly when the collar wasn't on his neck he shown some interesting flashes. The fact is I don't know if Yates would have performed better then Keenum but I think he deserved a shot which bringing him in during garbage time in blow out losses wasn't.

Keenum is better then I thought he'd be when plays breakdown and he has to improvise but due to the team not winning we are seeing Kubiak beat that out of him and in the end that is really a shame. Both Yates and Keenum seem to deserve better then the respect or lack of it that I feel the coaching has given them.
Naija Texan is offline   Reply With Quote