Thread: Play GM
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Play GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree about Foster. I like the guy, but if we are honest, most of the time that a heavily used RB goes in for major surgery (especially the back), it's time to move on.

Of course he could have a great recovery in today's day and age, but I'm just not sold on taking that chance with a likely new coaching staff and offensive scheme.

Sometimes it takes the hard decisions to move on, and Foster is one of those casualties.
Correction. Foster may be one of those casualties. Why not wait and see how he recovers, like we are doing with Cushing and have done with others? Johnson has average 4.4 for season and against jags 6 yds (13/74).