View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013   #13
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Top of second but I am thinking why not get perfect right tackle in 4th? Ogbuehi like Matthews and maybe Antonio Richardson can play both sides but use those picks for other positions. I want to turn this team around sooner rather than later so picking for position rather than BPA.
yeah I'm starting to think the same strategy for RT. either you blow it out of the water and take a guy who can move across to LT in the future. or you find a player who is more then capable RT and keep him there but he comes later in the draft. I'm leaning towards the latter as well. i have my eyes set on ILB, CB, NT, QB, TE in the first 2-3 rounds and grabbing the BPA at those positions.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote