View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Underclassmen declaring for 2014 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
if he was to come out, what grade do you think he gets? what round does he get drafted?
Top of second but I am thinking why not get perfect right tackle in 4th? Ogbuehi like Matthews and maybe Antonio Richardson can play both sides but use those picks for other positions. I want to turn this team around sooner rather than later so picking for position rather than BPA.