View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013   #74
Textan
Veteran

Rep Power: 4036 Textan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respectedTextan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
I still believe in Kubes ..... yes rick smith NO

but uhh I don't think hes making a good case for himself right now esp if we lose out

Maybbbbeee myabbbeee if we win out and show we can beat dees elite teams in Denver pats and colts and wipe out ten and jags on the road then IDK but we will see
We finished the 2009 season with four meaningless wins in a row. This team will go no further with Kubiak at the helm. His play calling shows tendencies (predictability) teams now study and prepare for (ie) Seattle's interception to tie the game late, plus, what was it? four pick sixes in a row.
This team lacks discipline and focus, something I believe can be contributed 100% to Kubiak.
For a team to self destruct the way these Texans did the second half of last year and especially this year, there's no way anyone can say it's not Kubiaks fault.
He needs to be gone, along with Schaub.
Textan is offline   Reply With Quote