View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013   #19
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So if the Shanihans and Kubiak are fired, does that mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
It boils down to talent , when they had it they were able to put up a lot of points , now that they don't they don't and we question the scheme ....
Sure. But I don't think the zbs has evolved much since it's inception. Defense s on the other hand have. Teams used to play hardcore zbs teams once or twice a year...now they prepare for those concepts almost weekly. You can't be a one trick pony and expect to have long term success. I think it can work...we've seen it work...but there has to be something else up your sleeve...at the very least have a qb capable of threatening the defense downfield.

How defenses evolved...evolved faster then our scheme AND our talent. Teams caught up to the curve. It only takes 1 coach to find a chink in the armor before it spreads like a plague thru the nfl. I think it was new england.