View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013   #13
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87001 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So if the Shanihans and Kubiak are fired, does that mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Not this year. Foster WAS elite...our ol talent was better...Shaubs decision making was better. We were succesfull for a number of reasons...and now we are miserable for a number of reasons. Is our failure exclusively a scheme issue? Ofcourse not. But its been a while since we saw our offense dominate a defense. Kubs and shanny are not the only zbs guys in the nfl but they are the biggest proponets...and they are on the way out unless they adapt.
What's surprising to me is that Shanny Jr seems to be more creative than Kubes and has a lot more talent. So I'm wondering what their excuse is.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote