View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So if the Shanihans and Kubiak are fired, does that mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
The zbs is fine outside the redzone. Condense the field and things change. It does look like it's dying even if all the teams use it occasionally. I don't know that anyone can use it exclusively.
Foster led the league in TD's in back to back seasons running in the zone scheme .... With this group , its more about a lack of talent on the OL than the scheme not working.

As for the OP's question , I think its more about these two teams quarterbacks and their lack of talent and injuries.

RG3 is just another scrub QB if he isn't a threat to break a long run - he's not very advanced in the passing game.

Schaub's foot injury ... He cant plant , has lost velocity when he didn't have much to begin with and started making poor decisions on top of that.

Both teams lack talent at the most crucial position on the field , both teams records reflect that.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote