View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013   #62
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Does anyone still believe in Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I agree. I also think that firing mid-season is not the so-called "Texans way" (i.e. the McNair way of doing business).

And I'm okay with that.

Of course, okay as long as they clean house at the end of the season.

It is obvious to me that the coaches are losing the players now. The words coming out of the locker room show divisions between units, and individuals making both cryptic and blatant remarks indicate that the end is near. Heck, like Antonio Smith said, he's seen coaches get fired for less.

McNair has always kept his cards close to his chest. But if fans are feeling the frustration, I can only imagine what's going through his mind to see his franchise meltdown in front of his eyes. I think the fall from grace has been much greater than 2005, because we had a playoff team last year that entered the current season with high expectations. This has been a 180 from hope to hell.

A Texan flow chart would look like this .

Kubiak in deep poo >>>> McNair mad , heads will roll >>>> Bob decides he needs to draft a QB >>>> he needs a coach with a strong QB coach background >>>> he sifts through many candidates >>>> one coach has been with Elway , Young , and Plummer >>>> he decides on Kubiak .