View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013   #55
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats week - Yankees go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
No sure things, but Belichick and Brady being badass are about as close as it gets to a sure thing.

That game Sunday was amazing. I stayed with it at 24-0, just because I've never need the Patriots in that position and wondered how they would respond. What happened in the 2nd half did not surprise me, and it was very fun to watch.

I hate you Boston! You get all the winners, we get cold chicken dinners.
I followed this team faithfully when they were the laughingstock of the NFL, 2-14, fouling up top first round picks every year. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't appreciate the fact that what we have in Foxboro right now is special, and likely will never be duplicated.