View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013   #19
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor Pool... will the Texans screw us all this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
  • Maybe Dolphins over Jets in NY? Gross.
  • Panthers at home vs a streaking Buccs who've won 3 in a row including Lions and an almost upset over Seattle IN Seattle? Too risky and want to save Panthers for a home game vs Jets later.
  • Browns at home vs Jags? I'm not betting on a Cleveland team.
  • Bears over Vikings in Minnesota? Meh divisional rivalry... too close
  • Bills over Falcons in Buffalo? Gross
  • Bengals over Chargers in San Diego? Nope
Bills over Falcons would be my second choice. The Falcons, even when they were good, sucked outdoors and were suspect on the road. Add to that they're all beat up....

But the Pats over the Texans are practically a gimmie.

then again, don't listen to me, I was out of the board's survivor league in week four.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote