Originally Posted by AndyWin
- Maybe Dolphins over Jets in NY? Gross.
- Panthers at home vs a streaking Buccs who've won 3 in a row including Lions and an almost upset over Seattle IN Seattle? Too risky and want to save Panthers for a home game vs Jets later.
- Browns at home vs Jags? I'm not betting on a Cleveland team.
- Bears over Vikings in Minnesota? Meh divisional rivalry... too close
- Bills over Falcons in Buffalo? Gross
- Bengals over Chargers in San Diego? Nope
Bills over Falcons would be my second choice. The Falcons, even when they were good, sucked outdoors and were suspect on the road. Add to that they're all beat up....
But the Pats over the Texans are practically a gimmie.
then again, don't listen to me, I was out of the board's survivor league in week four.