View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013   #51
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I want this with a HOU Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Could you double it? The problem is that if you want it a good size on the shirt and the resolution isn't high enough, it comes out pixelated and blocky. Better too much than not enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
You can use vectormagic.com to turn it into a vector image which can be resized into anything you want. Unless he has it as vector art.
Exactly. A vector image will never pixelate, that's what you need. Would need a program like corel draw or photo shop to open it though.