View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #88
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Definitely. I can see where that viewpoint comes from, too. The BPA (i.e. Clowney, Barr, Matthews) camp has a lot of merit to it. Unfortunately we have been set back so far as a franchise we are in this situation. It's pitiful.

Say you were given the first overall pick. Do you make your choice there or do you trade down?
For me, it depends on the grade for Matthews (or whatever BPA). If it's comparable to past year;s #1 guys, maybe I just take the guy. Personally, I want Clowney less than I want Bridgewater. I like trade downs when they're done right. I have little faith that the current FO will do it right.