View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #162
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the rebuilding path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
And without "divine intervention" (I don't know what this means but I assume it to mean we were lucky to win Weeks 1 and 2), we wouldn't have lost by 3 against Seattle (Ben Tate's fumble and the subsequent chain reaction), 1 against Kansas City (Cushing's injury), by 3 against Indy (all the BS penalties, Bullock, Andre's "incomplete catch"), by 3 against Arizona, or by 5 against Oakland.

It can go both ways. We are 2-9. That's what we are. We could easily be something else but we're 2-9. If people can't say "we could have won if......" then people certainly can't say "we would have lost if......"
I'm saying neither, just pointing out how bad this team stinks.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote