View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #161
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the rebuilding path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What about drafting one NT (too many other holes) and resigning Mitchell to replace Ninja and moving him to Nose on 3rd and long to utilize his speed?
I get what you're saying, but instead of trying to fill all of the holes in 1 draft, which is what Rick has done yr after yr. I would rather go for value and create depth. Something that Rick also has never done.

I hope the new regime follows the Panthers path that they took in last yrs draft although not in rds 1-2. Star/Short

There should be McCullers in rd 3 and Carrethers in Rd 4. Then you could move Mitchell outside and really improve the DL.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote