Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #990
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I have already answered this once. My original answer hasn't change. There has been no dodge ball. you asked a question, you didn't like the answer, albeit it was the correct answer. It has nothing to do with OL an everything to do with his 1st start. No making up the rules as you go along. Why don't you just ask who has better Oline? It's not so much that you've a bias towards Bridgewater as much as you have a bias against Manziel. You clearly illustrate this point with each post you make in this thread.
I'm as biased against him as you are biased for him. That much has been clearly proven by both of us in this thread. I'm never going to agree with you and you're never going to agree with me. Let's just leave it at that and move on.

- The Immortal Bo