Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #988
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Just curious if scouts already know what his actual height, weight, strength numbers will be pre-Combine?

Anyone here dare guess?
Most schools are notorious for overlisting guys on measureables. Last I looked A&M had Manziel listed at 6'1, 210 lbs. I'd say he's closer to 5'11, 190. Won't go into detail on his strength numbers because nobody knows what's going on in that weight room so it's pointless to speculate.

As for his forty, I'd peg him for a mid-to-low 4.5 guy. He doesn't have the top end speed of a guy like Griffin or Denard Robinson, who both ran 4.4's. I'd say his athleticism compares more favorably to a guy like Russell Wilson, who ran a 4.55.

- The Immortal Bo