View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #50
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats week - Yankees go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pats View Post
Ha Ha touche!

There are no sure things in the NFL.
No sure things, but Belichick and Brady being badass are about as close as it gets to a sure thing.

That game Sunday was amazing. I stayed with it at 24-0, just because I've never need the Patriots in that position and wondered how they would respond. What happened in the 2nd half did not surprise me, and it was very fun to watch.

I hate you Boston! You get all the winners, we get cold chicken dinners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
While it may be a miracle we win Sunday, I just can't imagine the Patriots losing after that amazing game Sunday night. Y'all boo your team and they step up with 4 touchdowns. We boo our team and they call us wishy washy fans.
LMAO!!! Ain't that the truth.

And the Texans homer reply would be "they didn't boo them while they were on offense".

But it would not have mattered. Belichick's teams have ice cold veins and hearts of tempered steel. They absorb their fans' disappointment and spit it back out with a performance for the ages.

Kinda' pathetic to see the butthurt in that light. Soft as puppy poop some of the Texans are.