View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #80
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Definitely. I can see where that viewpoint comes from, too. The BPA (i.e. Clowney, Barr, Matthews) camp has a lot of merit to it. Unfortunately we have been set back so far as a franchise we are in this situation. It's pitiful.
Part of the setback is the mauling of the salary cap . The bad news part 2 is they have to pay their best player pretty soon .