View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #78
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, Eriadoc. Personally (and obviously this is JMO) I think Bridgewater can be that guy.

At the end of the day we need a franchise QB. I don't care who it is, I want one. I just think that Bridgewater could be that guy. I could be totally wrong. I'm certainly not rabid about him, but I see the potential there. You don't - and the FO is gonna have to decide for themselves. Let's just hope as fans they make the right choice, whatever it is.
That's cool. I was just explaining my thought process.