View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #15
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor Pool... will the Texans screw us all this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
  • Maybe Dolphins over Jets in NY? Gross.
  • Panthers at home vs a streaking Buccs who've won 3 in a row including Lions and an almost upset over Seattle IN Seattle? Too risky and want to save Panthers for a home game vs Jets later.
  • Browns at home vs Jags? I'm not betting on a Cleveland team.
  • Bears over Vikings in Minnesota? Meh divisional rivalry... too close
  • Bills over Falcons in Buffalo? Gross
  • Bengals over Chargers in San Diego? Nope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Pats first choice, Browns second choice straight up.
I would bet on the Panthers before taking the Browns. Carolina destroyed TB in Tampa Bay. Of course it's a divisional game, so that always factors into the equation, but I still like it more than the Browns over Jaguars.

So I would rank them: Pats would be my first choice, Carolina #2, Chicago would be my third, followed by Browns, then Bills.. The other two games listed (Mia/NYJ, Cin-SD) are pick-em games that I tend to stay away from.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote