Originally Posted by AndyWin
- Maybe Dolphins over Jets in NY? Gross.
- Panthers at home vs a streaking Buccs who've won 3 in a row including Lions and an almost upset over Seattle IN Seattle? Too risky and want to save Panthers for a home game vs Jets later.
- Browns at home vs Jags? I'm not betting on a Cleveland team.
- Bears over Vikings in Minnesota? Meh divisional rivalry... too close
- Bills over Falcons in Buffalo? Gross
- Bengals over Chargers in San Diego? Nope
Originally Posted by Playoffs
Pats first choice, Browns second choice straight up.
I would bet on the Panthers before taking the Browns. Carolina destroyed TB in Tampa Bay. Of course it's a divisional game, so that always factors into the equation, but I still like it more than the Browns over Jaguars.
So I would rank them: Pats would be my first choice, Carolina #2, Chicago would be my third, followed by Browns, then Bills.. The other two games listed (Mia/NYJ, Cin-SD) are pick-em games that I tend to stay away from.