View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #77
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 177966 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Id be happy with that mock. There's a crap load of talent at the QB position this year.. but none really worth a top 5 pick. You can grab a player actually worth a top 5 pick and pick up a QB in the 2nd round without losing much talent wise.

I disagree with you though.. even if Teddy becomes the real deal and you miss out on him, you don't set yourself back years, because you'll be in line to draft another Teddy next year. You'll set yourself back years if he doesn't live up to being a top 5 pick QB and proves not to be worth the time you're going to have to invest in him if you do take him top 5.
If Teddy or the QB you pick turns out to be a player , your set . The problem is getting the blemishes off him in time to play with JJ and the others entering their prime . Teddy is a Miami native , maybe that will make AJ happy .

While Luck isn't exactly setting the world on fire , he is way ahead of schedule compared to RG3 and the other young QBs . That's who your trying to close the gap against , if you want to be king of the AFC south again .

For cherry picking purposes .

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php