View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #76
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101586 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
That's the slippery slope . You play it safe and go with Mathews and Teddy becomes the real deal , you just set yourself back years .

Walter Football just came out with a new mock at noon and the Texans picked Clowney 2nd . I they had the Texans picking Boyd in the 2nd .
Id be happy with that mock. There's a crap load of talent at the QB position this year.. but none really worth a top 5 pick. You can grab a player actually worth a top 5 pick and pick up a QB in the 2nd round without losing much talent wise.

I disagree with you though.. even if Teddy becomes the real deal and you miss out on him, you don't set yourself back years, because you'll be in line to draft another Teddy next year. You'll set yourself back years if he doesn't live up to being a top 5 pick QB and proves not to be worth the time you're going to have to invest in him if you do take him top 5.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote