View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #75
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
If the kid can play.. I'll take him and I don't give a crap about his last name.

Peyton is Brady's prison girlfriend, but his little brother has denied him of two SB rings.

If the guy can play, who care's if he's David's brother.
I generally agree but in this particular instance the name does matter because it raises a giant red flag question which needs to be answered - Is Derek more committed to the game than his brother was (which goes hand in hand with is he more coachable than his brother)? There are lots of related questions on that - is he going to study at home or at the facility, is he going to be an island on the team, etc. There are legitimate reasons for Texans fans to at least want a more thorough investigation than normal because we have more information than normal.