View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #12
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 2223 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor Pool... will the Texans screw us all this week?

Here's what's going to happen this week...

Keenum is going to play his mind out in the 1st half, sustaining long drives with beautiful throws. We go up 35-7 at halftime. Then, everything collapses in the 2nd half. He shows his true 2nd half self like he has been, the defense follows suit. The Patriots go up 38-35. The Texans get one last shot at a 51 yard FG by Bullock to tie the game and force OT. I pray he misses so I advance in my survivor league. Of course he freaking makes it! It goes to OT.

Patriots get the ball and chew up clock on a drive down for a FG. Theyr'e up 38-35 now. I feel awesome about my situation at hand. No way Texans drive down for a game winning TD! The OT clock is now at 3 minutes. Texans drive down... it's 4th and 5 from the 38 yard line with 23 seconds left. Rather than go for the win, Kubiak decides to go for the tie with Bullock kicking a 55 yarder. He kicks it right through the uprights... and the game ends in a tie
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote