View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #67
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
There was more no brainers than that.

my point is, there's no clear cut favorite in this draft.. There's no Luck, Stafford, of even Bradford. There's a boat load of 2nd tier QBs who haven't exactly separated themselves from the pack. If we (and we are) going to have a top pick, I'd rather take a elite prospect at another position and get a QB later.
Matt Miller of The Bleacher Reoprt said Teddy was the 2nd best QB he's ever scouted . Better than RG3 , Stafford . Bradford and so on ... FWIW .