View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #64
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
you clearly dont understand what entitlement means

I feel that interest rates will go up
I feel that taxes will go up
I feel that you understand clearly the difference but cant admit you were wrong

None of that nor my expectation that the texans would win the south are entitlement
Again...

Stop trying to blow smoke us people's asses When you create a freaking handle based solely on your expectation that your team "will lock down a division" you "expect" results and a certain level of play.. you can try to spin the definitions any way you want to, but again you're just blowing smoke.

Texan fans shouldn't just be mindless drones with a dollar that they're willing to fork out, who are solely happy just to have football back in town regardless of the outcome on the field..

That's not why they will sign up on a internet message boards creating names like 2012Champs, because they expectations to lock down a division.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote