View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #63
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Let me go on the record,

I would rather not have a team in Houston than have the product that is currently being thrown out on the field. I'm sure 2012 feels differently.

But if everybody pulled a either do everything you can BoB to put a winner on the field or get out of town, like we did with Bud. Then I'm sure things would truly change down on Kirby.

It looks like that may have to happen or BoB retire/die for change to happen.
You may be right but I'm never playing chicken again with an NFL owner and I couldn't in good conscience recommend that any other fan or fans do so.