View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #375
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
I've never heard that before. How has Smith saved McNair money?
Thru letting guys like Winston/Ryans go and replacing them with 7th rd picks like Newton/James/Mays. Also the total build thru the draft philosophy is cheaper. It's OK to have that philosophy, but you need to be much... much .... beter at your job than Rick has been if you have that philosophy.

Do you really want the guy (Rick) who signed off on the Schaub extention (C_N_D told us how it was going to end with Schaub) Foster (RB's with over 300 touches always breakdown) making decisions that will impact this franchise for the next decade? I think I will pass on that. BoB should think about the Schaub deal every time he thinks about handing the keys over to Rick Smith.