View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #48
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104725 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
What comical is that your attempt to bring in a user name into any debate whatsoever as though it makes your point. I felt when I signed up that the division would be a lock for us its that simple. Its not about entitlement. You aren't entitled to any level of performance from any sports team. Come down to reality and get over yourself if you think otherwise
No.. it did make a point (which is what is comical about this debate) and it is entitlement

"I felt when I signed up that the division would be a lock for us its that simple"

Hell if you look up the definition of "entitlement" they might as well type what you did above. You created a name, because you felt "entitled" to win the division.. you had a expectation of a on the field level of performance... and felt entitled to certain results and a division championship. The only one who needs to snap back to reality and get over themselves here is you.

Your entire post is complete hypocrisy.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote