View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #44
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
And what? Thanks for your guess as to the timeframe but that has nothing to do with anything I said

Bob doesnt owe you any level of performance. Performance wasnt some factor in getting a team here or keeping it here. Chances are people will keep throwing the money at it as they have done in the past

We were champs in 2012 of the AFc South however I didn't feel entitled to anything, this is a game for entertainment purposes. If you feel entitled to some level of performance from a NFL or any other sports team for that matter I find that rather comical
LMAO.. that's like claiming your first kiss was a kiss with your sister. The fact that you even prop up a Divisional championship is what I find comical. And yes, a certain level of performance IS EXPECTED if it wasn't no coaches would ever be fired from a NFL or any other sports team ever.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote