View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #42
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
First, that post was full of crap.. and 2012, it will be two full years before we get the earliest chance to win a championship

And what? Thanks for your guess as to the timeframe but that has nothing to do with anything I said

Quote:
Second, Bob owes the fans and consumers of his product (who according to Forbes has made his franchise one of the highest valued team in the league) a lot more than just serving up crap and just having a team here. If you're just a mindless paying customer that doesn't expect some "level of performance" than you are nothing, but a freaking sucker willing to throw away a dollar in his pocket...

Bob doesnt owe you any level of performance. Performance wasnt some factor in getting a team here or keeping it here. Chances are people will keep throwing the money at it as they have done in the past

Quote:
BTW, anybody who named themselves "2012Champs" obviously felt like "some level of performance was entitled to them". If they didn't your name would be 2012Chumps

We were champs in 2012 of the Afc South however I didnt feel entitled to anything, this is a game for entertainment purposes. If you feel entitled to some level of performance from a NFL or any other sports team for that matter I find that rather comical
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote