View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #73
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53085 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown and Jake Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
After the OL is fixed and the DL/LB's are fixed, then yes I do think Winston/Hogan/Petty are better by alot over Bridgewater.

If you're a trade down kinda guy, do you trade down with Cleveland for a RG3 type trade? I do, and there are better QB options in 2015.
I am all in for a Wash-STL trade back with CLE. And if QB Blake Bortles declares I would give strong consideration to him being the first pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
... Despite spending high round picks on the position every year. So having them spend yet another high round draft pick on the position does nothing to assure me they'll fix that problem, especially if Rick Smith stays.

If they could fix RT with a 3rd rounder, then they should have already. Pass rush can be fixed with a 3rd round pick if the people doing the picking don't suck. If they suck, then a 1st or 2nd rounder isn't going to help anyway. This particular year, QBs will be available in the 3rd that can be impact players.
If Texans traded back w/ CLE and also got their Indy pick for Richardson, IMHO Brandon Scherff makes a lot sense there. Plays LT but can play RT. Best case scenario if Brown gets injured. I know, I know a lot of Ifs, Ands or Butts and a whole lot of Wishful Thinking.
Texian is online now   Reply With Quote