View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013   #37
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104085 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
FIFY. And consider that we just finished arguing the last couple seasons whether Schaub was elite or at least good enough to get the team to the Super Bowl. Screw that. I want a guy that clearly has a Manning sort of ceiling. I don't believe you have to get that guy in the first round, and he'll need development, but I do not care to shoot for second tier.

Aim higher. Take BEST player available, even if it isn't a QB.
So you're down to wait another 10 years? Mannings don't come along often. Roethlisberger's got one more ring than Manning does, I'll tell you that.